Today I thought I’d create a list of 10 things I’m grateful for:
1. First and foremost my wife, Gina, and two beautiful daughters, Chloe & Charlotte.
2. My membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
3. My Savior Jesus Christ and the Atonement that He made for me.
4. To live in the United States of America, a country in which I can choose any profession or career path I want to, as well as practice any religious beliefs I want to.
5. My profession as a Piano Technician .
6. A well-running car.
7. An abundance of food. I love eating tasty healthy food, and having a wife who knows how to prepare it.
8. Our home in Marrcrest.
9. The Scriptures.
10. The 2×4 Plan!
This big pile of mulch that was delivered unexpectedly yesterday! Anyone need some garden filler?
Thus was a very sweet care package Carma Hafen (Diana Kelsey’s mom) made for me since their piano took a long time to service and in had two more to do after theirs. Such a sweetie!